Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

Update Resource Custom Field Text Value

I am working on a framework that updates the enterprise resource pool with data taken from any number of SharePoint sites and lists. I thought I would blog about UpdateResourceCustomFieldTextValue, a method I implemented yesterday. Given a resource GUID, a PROP_UID (which internal to my framework I refer to as a Field GUID), and some text data, update an enterprise resource accordingly:

Every custom field value has its own GUID, so to return a specific value instance in a ResourceCustomFieldDataTable, do the following

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.