Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

Microsoft Project 2007 Lookup Table Value Importer

I wrote a tool today that bulk imports lookup table values into Microsoft Project 2007 using the PSI.  The importer works off an Excel workbook contain one or more worksheets containing columns of data.  Each column's values can map to a specific lookup table.

I am trying to get permission to post more code here (and also hand it off to some friends who want it...Brian!).

;-)

The icons are from Mark James.  Even when I am building a tool for internal use, I try to spruce it up with Mark's icons for my own sake really.  I tend to spend a lot of time in my own tools...

image

Have a good weekend!

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.