Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Monday, February 04, 2008

Test Blog from Microsoft Windows Live Writer

Microsoft's Windows Live Writer (WLW) is great.  I assumed that it would not work with blogspot (not sure where the assumption came from, but I just assumed that).  After installing WLW, I was prompted to provide my blog url, user name, and password.  The setup wizard went out and thought about my blog for a minute (Please wait, detecting blog settings or something like that) and came back a second later and asked "would you like WLW to detect your theme by posting a temporary post?'.  Sure.

Bam. Done deal...

WLW works with blogspot.  

Nice job Microsoft!

Get it here.

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.