Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Turn off your brain...

I really hate doing this kinda of thing, but sometimes you just need Project to turn its brain off.  I have a peculiar case where I want a start date/time to NEVER change and not be effected by the scheduling algorithms (to include calendar exceptions).  Here is the VBA:

SetTaskField field:="Constraint Type", value:="Must Start On", TaskID:=currentTask.ID
SetTaskField field:="Task Calendar", value:="24 Hours", TaskID:=currentTask.ID
SetTaskField field:="Ignore Resource Calendar", value:="Yes", TaskID:=currentTask.ID

currentTask.Start = startDate

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.