Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The History of Microsoft Project

Interested?  Brian Kennemer and I are considering writing a piece on the subject.  Beyond just versions and an evolving feature set, it would be fun to get the product team to talk about the story of Microsoft Project.    I have my own anecdotes from my two years on the team (for example, being told that "experts are like wine, the older the better" by a customer in Germany).     Brian has is stories too!

On the other hand, we are on ninety two critical paths between the two of us...

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.