Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

Microsoft Project PSI FX

In an effort make available some of the code I have been working on, I have created a new project on CodePlex called the PSI FX.  This project will house a series of class libraries that provide wrappers around common PSI development activities and extensions to the PSI, as well as a series of tools and utilities that I have built.  I am still working with my company to define what I can move directly into the public domain versus what I will have to re-implement.  If you are interested in contributing, please contact me.

More on this over the next couple of weeks.  At the moment I am on a tight deadline on which I sit squarely on the critical path.  So, life is normal.

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.