Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

Update

My first month at Microsoft has been a blast.  I have met some very smart people and I have already started working on an interesting project.  

Also, I took a very nice trip to Seattle with my family.  We were a little apprehensive about taking two small children on their first airplane rides, but they behaved magnificently!   I will post pictures...

I honestly don't know what will become of this blog and mPfx.   I intend to keep working on the project and get a build out, but now that I am practically spare-time free, I am not sure when this will happen.  The blog will likely become an MSDN blog.  I will keep you posted.

For those that have asked for access to the experimental build, I have not forgotten you.  I have been either out of the office or totally engaged for the past 30 days.  When I get settled a bit, I will address each request individually until I get a build posted to CodePlex.

1 comment :

zack said...

Good to know all is going well over there. Can you believe my last day is on Friday? I think everyone is freaking out a bit here.

Not sure if you've had a chance to talk to Steve, but we had a pretty amazing demo of some virtualization lab software last week, and I think it'll actually be a huge part of IIL's solution to scale the # of MSP Virtual Classroom courses they can offer. http://virtualwide.com/ MSFT is using them to do Visual Studio labs on MSDN, pretty cool stuff. I bet this would be pretty appropriate for training your clients on some of the solutions you are providing too. Later man, give me a ring sometime!

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.