Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

A few years ago, I lived 8 blocks from Times Square and I didn’t go so I could avoid the crowds!   Tonight I wrote some code, hung out with my son, and wrote on two of my blogs.  It is funny how aging changes your priorities.

I want to wish my family and buddies (in no particular order) a Happy New Year:

Wif (no, that isn’t a misspelling) : – Smooch

Mom: – All is good

Dana, Sam, and the Girls: We love you

Kit: We love you

Heidi: – Let’s reconnect

Jon: – Feel better

Dad: – Kiss off

Cobster: – The man

Don:—The man

BK – Thanks for the Barbie and the brain food!

Ken: – Let’s get IM going this year

Jimbo: – Give the kids and wife a hug!

Scott: – Where’s my boat?

Sebastian: Don’t be a stranger

Jeff & George: – Thanks for the brain food and great gadgets!

Eric, Patty, and John: Always in my heart

EPM Service Line: – Thanks for bringing me on board!

Jason: Congrats on the new baby!

Happy New Year!

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.