Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Monday, June 08, 2009

forProject Technology, Inc. – Help Wanted!

About a month ago I left Microsoft to take on the role of chief architect at forProject Technology, Inc (FTI).   FTI has an existing suite of products for Microsoft Project that provide advanced earned value management capabilities.   FTI is moving its product suite from the desktop to the enterprise and I am helping them move to a modern, service-oriented architecture.

The company is distributed across two continents, with management and professional services located in the US and a development center in India.  Unlike many companies that outsource to India, FTI owns the development center, which offers a great deal more stability, efficiency, and frankly quality than other arrangements.  That being said, the scope of what needs to be done has made it very apparent that we need to increase development capacity in both India and here in the US.

So, I am putting out the word to my small but loyal readership that I am looking for a couple of Ninjas, star developers, hotshots (minus the attitude), and gurus to help me.  In particular, I am looking for expert SharePoint and Windows Communication Foundation developers.  I have a team of developers in India who are very smart but they need guidance and mentoring. 

If you are interested in being a senior technical lead on my team, let me know ASAP.  You will work from home some weeks and travel to our temporary development center in Overland Park, Kansas.  More information available upon request!

Contact me here: http://www.colbyafrica.com/forms/contact.htm

Colby

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.