Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Hobby Project Preview–Limited Time Only

Limited to this weekend only, I am making 64 bit preview editions of the following tools available:

  • SfxCreator - A simple self-extracting executable generator

  • DebugViewer - An update to Mark Russinovich's DebugView, fully implemented in .NET using Microsoft's MDbg stack

  • Queue & Performance Monitoring Suite for Project Server - A set of utilities for monitoring Project Server's queue system, plus SharePoint’s Universal Logging System, and performance counters (including charting!).

All of these tools are very BETA at this point, and I make no guarantee about them whatsoever, and neither does my employer.  My employer, by the way, keeps me plenty busy so if you want changes or additions, it may take some time.  Source code is NOT available for these tools at this time. 

.NET 3.5 SP1 is required before you can unpack the setup MSIs let alone run the tools.

If you have questions, please contact me through comments.  If you encounter bugs, which you will, use the Help\Send Feedback feature in each tool to tell me about any problems.

Download is here (27 mb): www.mpfx.org/downloads/AllTools64bit.exe

Enjoy…

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.