Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Monday, February 29, 2016

Continuing the Tradition… Coming Soon OSoFx

In 2007, with the advent of Project Server 2007, I started the mpFx project to provide a simplied API for the Project Server Interface.  That work has taken me a long way, including landing me a job in Microsoft Consulting Services and further down the road, a lead role at forProject Technologies.  These days, I am focusing most of my technical effort on SharePoint/Project Server Online and Azure.

In the tradition of mpFx, I have started a new project called OSoFx, pronounced “oh-so F X”, which provides a single interface into SharePoint Online, Project Onine (including CSOM, oData, and PSI) and Azure.

More to come!

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.