Monday, April 11, 2016

Chief Technology Architect @ DeltaBahn LLC


I recently moved to DeltaBahn LLC, a Texas-based company specializing in Microsoft Office Online, including Project Server and SharePoint, in addition to Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint Server on-site.  We also provide solutions to integrate and enrich project data with connectors to external systems.  We also offer general software development services,

The majority of our employees are former Microsoft employees with decades of experience working both at Microsoft or with Microsoft partners.  Not only do we have the experience, but we love this industry.

"Your success and satisfaction is what matters most. We listen and understand, we know what works, and we follow time-proven methods that have been adopted as Microsoft best practices"

I encourage you to visit our site and learn more about us. I am excited to be here (there are a lot of smart people working here, which you know I like).

I have some availability right now to provide custom development services if you have a Microsoft-based project. I work primarily in Azure, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Project Server, Windows Apps, Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, oData, CSOM/JSOM or anything else .NET-related (C# and JavaScript are my primary languages). Let me know if you need any help!

Additional information on LinkedIn.



DeltaBahn LLC Logo
Copyright 2015 DeltaBahn LLC | All Rights Reserved | Email: success@deltabahn.com | Contact us: 1.281.344.0437

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.