Check out my new blog at https://shibumiware.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Moving On

Hello, friends and long-time readers. I started this blog in 2007 as venue for discussing my adventures in Project Server development.  Since then, it has survived several job changes, including a job at my alma mater, Microsoft. During that period, much of my blogging can be found here.

A lot has transpired since 2007, both on the professional front and personally.  About a month ago, I began a new blog to start fresh.  I will continue to talk Project Server development as the I to learn new things. That said, my new company, DeltaBahn, is taking me on new adventures and onto new technologies, specifically Microsoft Dynamics Project Service Automation, Field Service Automation, and Azure technologies related to machine learning such as predictive analysis, among other topics.  Plus, I have decided that the new blog will serve a broader community with articles going beyond my traditional specialty of project management. 

These changes are the beginning of an exciting time for me and I hope you will follow me to the new blog. The new blog can be found here.

I will, from time to time, come back to this blog with fresh content when I know the topic is hard-core Project Server development but you can expect limited content and I ask that you move on to the new blog with me.

Thanks for the many years of great dialog, shared learning, and the delight of serving a group of devout readers.

May the Force be with you.

Colby-Tait Africa

No comments :

Disclaimer

Content on this site is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Additionally, all content on this site is my own personal opinion and does not represent my employer's view in any way.